Junior Electrical Estimator Required
Eco Electrical Contractors (south east) Ltd requires a Junior Electrical Estimator to join our growing team based just outside Ashford Kent in Stanford north on a permanent basis.
Eco Electrical Contractors (south east) Ltd focus on the complete installation of electrical systems across all Commercial, Industrial and Residential sectors
To begin to learn the skill set required to be an Electrical Estimator the candidate will be required to assist the Senior Electrical Estimator in:
- Quantifying the extent of the works involved, producing accurate take off and measure for tenders to ensure the prime cost of the project is fully understood.
- Reviewing enquiry documentation to fully determine and understand the full extent of the project and accurately log documents
- Reviewing commercial/ technical risks associated with enquiries to find the best solution.
- Identify potential risks and opportunities within the scope of enquiries received.
- Learn how to do take-offs and gradually work as a sole estimator
- Negotiate with our suppliers
Candidates will ideally demonstrate the following:
- A background in the Electrical industry looking to continue their career in an office based role, Any electrical knowledge will be considered
- Good knowledge of IT systems and packages
- Commitment and the ability to work in a team
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent level of numeracy
- A good sense of humor
- A genuine interest in a career in estimating and willing to learn and progress in their career
Starting salary depending on individuals level of experience 17k-20k
If you are interested please attach a copy of your CV below and we will be in contact. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to give us a call or drop us an email.
Please also attach your CV if you are interested in any other jobs within the electrical business.